Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited is a strategic investment holding company with primary interest in transport, energy and infrastructure business groups. We are fully committed to the highest standards of professionalism, encouraging our employees to develop their expertise in a diverse group of businesses. We are looking for energetic and talented people to join us in the following positions:
Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting (Consolidation)
The position will report to Director, Corporate Accounting & Business Performance Analysis in managing monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statement consolidation at the corporate level.
The position is responsible for performing day-to-day operations includes:
- Prepare and/ or supervise preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Lead the performance of financial statement analysis and other key financial reviews in conjunction with the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing process
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the consolidation. Ensure all inter-company balances are reconciled in time and escalate matter in case of differences
- Work with and assist external auditors by providing assistance with regard to the quarterly financial statement reviews and annual audit
- Collaborate with management, department personnel and cross functional team on various accounting issues
- Supports management in developing policies and procedures that streamline accounting processes. Proactively identify and implement process improvements, leveraging technology to its potential. Confirm subsidiary compliance with adoption of key accounting policies and post-acquisition purchase accounting adjustments
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis projects in excel and adaptive planning
- At least 10 years of experiences
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting
- Experienced from BIG 4 audit firms would be advantage
- Advanced excel skills required and knowledge of MS office
- Strong English communication skills both written and spoken
- Team player within the department
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented
- Certificate/ License: CPA desired
This position will be an active part of the following three dynamic functions. He or she will partner with senior managements and the operational teams in all business units to efficiently manage capital structure of the Company and its subsidiaries.
Funding function (Corporate Finance):
- Develop and maintain company’s financial forecast to determine funding requirement
- Develop and maintain banking relationship
- Participate in fund raising from debt markets as well as equity markets
Liquidity management function (Treasury):
- Manage Company’s cash flows.
- Seek appropriate investment opportunities for excess cash under acceptable risk criteria. (normally in short-term debt instruments or bank deposits, giving the field an aspect of liquidity management.
- Review periodically the Company’s cash and short-term investment strategy/policy
Derivative function (Derivatives):
- Analyze, suggest and execute on derivatives products for risk management, i.e. spot/forward/swap on foreign exchange currency, interest rate, business related commodities such as bunker, coal, etc.
- Years of Experience:
- Extensive experience in the area of corporate finance (preferable 3 to 5 years of banking, debt and capital markets)
- Extensive experience in the area of treasury and derivatives (liquidity management, international fund transfer, Derivatives-FX/interest rate/commodities)
- Experience in working with a global organization preferred
- Superior knowledge of maintaining and analyzing financial model
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results within strict deadlines
- Must be self-driven and able to maintain focus on issues independently and escalate as necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
You'll work to a brief agreed with business units and will develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Conceptualize and deliver creative design across all online and offline communication channels
- Responsible for Print Design – corporate events, advertisements, brochures, packaging design, signs, collateral materials, company profile, annual report, newsletters, and posters etc.
- Be responsible for Online Design – seasonal branding on website, update content on intranet and company website, email campaigns, presentations, and digital creative design for PR, social media, advertising, etc.
- Be responsible for taking photographs, producing presentation and recording video of all events
- Assist in organizing corporate and CSR events internally and externally
- Involve in day-to-day communication responsibilities such as internal communication, and other duties as assigned
- Drive and maintain brand consistency
- Coordinate with printing houses and video production teams to proof and control quality of arts work as well as production process
- Working with a range of media, and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Thai nationality, Male, age 28 – 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Media, IT or any related field
- 5 years experienced in Graphic Design and printing production
- Able to use Graphic software both Macintosh and PC plat form
- Excellent skill in Graphic and Typography design
- Must have a background and expertise in photography
- Able to work overtime in order to complete job under the deadline
- Good team player as well as independent player
- Good personality, Mature, Positive attitude
- Energetic, well handle under pressure, self-motivated, self-confident, goal-oriented.
- Open minded, creative thinking and eager to learn Willingness to occasionally travel internationally if necessary
- Photography and video production skills will be required
- Good skills of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign
- Video: Premiere, After effect, others.
- Web content: Html, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- At ease with internet based tools, such as search engines, communication tools, Skype for Business, webinars
Assistant Manager/ Manager, Business Development
Identify new business opportunities, research and analyze new business/investment to enhance the enterprise’s overall investment portfolio long term business objectives
- Research and analyze new business opportunities and assesses risks associated with the new initiative projects;
- Perform due diligence and data collection to ensure the accuracy and validity of information received;
- Build financial modelling and performs valuation of potential acquisitions;
- Assist in the internal approval process which includes but not limited to drafting presentations and corporate memos to the Executive Committee and/or Board of Directors and obtaining;
- Assist in the review of definitive agreements to develop thorough understanding of deal requirements;
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with TTA’s existing investment portfolio
- Bachelor/Master in business or finance required;
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in financial advisory, investment/holding company background preferred; Experience in infrastructure industry which includes but not limited to energy infrastructure (i.e., electrical power network) and transportation infrastructure (i.e., seaports, mass transit) highly desirable;
- Excellent researching and project management skills with great attention to detail;
- Advanced knowledge of valuation and financial modelling. CFA training is a plus;
- Good command of English;
- Knowledge of contract negotiation and administration as well as the ability to execute contracts in compliance with corporate guidelines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Skills in Bloomberg, Capital IQ or Thomson Reuters is an advantage;
- Ability to management multiple projects, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Organized, highly motivated, able to work independently and as a member of the team;
- Reliable and able to keep sensitive information confidential
Investor Relations, Assistant Manager - Manager
Manage communications flow for accurate expectations of TTA performance in the investment community. Build and foster good relationships with investors, brokers (sales and analysts), and fund managers. Feedback on external views and perceptions toward TTA to the Management.
- Build and maintain a financial/valuation model IN ORDER TO assess whether the market properly values TTA stock which, in turns, dictates TTA communications messages and Investor Relations activities in the investment community
- Gather information and maintain database of monthly BU performances and BU developments, both company-specific and industry-wide IN ORDER TO -Guide expectations of TTA performance
- Prepare quarterly MD&A summarizing performances of TTA core business units to be released to the SET along with the financial statement -Prepare quarterly presentation to analysts, banks, retail investors (i.e. SET Opportunity Day, Trading Lounge, etc.)
- Monitor analyst reports/news articles IN ORDER TO ensure proper public understandings and accurate messages about TTA
- Take actions in correcting inaccurate remarks directly to analysts or indirectly (through Corp Comm) to media
- Quarterly summary of analyst research reports and recommendations post result-releases IN ORDER TO reflect public views, attitudes and concerns back to the Management
- Entertain questions and inquiries from investors via all channels (i.e. company visits, phone calls, emails, etc) IN ORDER TO build good relationships with investors Build and maintain databases profiling: - Sell-side analysts IN ORDER TO understand behaviors and attitudes of key analysts that cover TTA and be able to communicate/convince effectively - Buy-side analysts and Fund managers IN ORDER TO understand their investment style and be able to effectively pitch TTA story
- Prepare and maintain materials for investors IN ORDER TO educate the diversification model: Corporate profile presentation, Annual report
- Market TTA in local and external roadshows IN ORDER TO promote and create interests and achieve balanced shareholding structure (retails, local institutions, foreign institutions)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experiences in finance, investment banking, investment relations or related field.
- Knowledge of capital markets and commodities markets
- Knowledge of financial accounting and managerial accounting for a publicly listed company as well as knowledge of business performance metrics
Senior Network Engineer
To supervise, administer and maintain the company’s computer system, servers and securities, computer hardware and software including software development and to provide technical support to end users to meet with the organizational goals, objectives and policies.
- Designing IT infrastructure, IT projects, business plan and IT budget
- Administer and supervise technical support, system software development, network and server activities
- Supervise the installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software
- Delegate target delivery responsibilities within project management teams and develop teams with direction, support and training
- Oversee the development, implementation and use of corporate software applications to match business units requirements with appropriate solutions and strategies
- Analyze communication requirements, planning and implementing network/ communication facilities, and provide technical support in communication
- Supervise and implement IT security policy
- Review monthly reports, tasks and plan per project presented by immediate subordinates to monitor their work progress
- Supervise, control and provide guidance to subordinates in their daily operations; solve their daily operational problems
- Perform other related duties of a similar type and at a similar level as requested
- Bachelor/ Master of Computer Engineering or related field with minimum 3-5 years of experiences in this position
- Strong in Windows server, Ms Active Directory, Network, TCP/IP protocol management
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure management
- Perform job under time pressure
Human Resources Department
26/26-27 Orakarn Building, 7th Floor, Soi Chidlom, Ploenchit Road, Kwaeng Lumpinee, Khet Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 2250-0569 Automatic 6 Lines, + 66 2254-8437 Automatic 20 Lines Fax: +66 2655-5631